Tired of expensive ITSM tooling – which at the same time doesn’t meet my flexibility demands, offers well-known interface and places data within my designated data silos – then you should consider ITSM360 NOW.
Our ITSM concept is simple but extremely powerful for organizations that use Microsoft strategically. In all its simplicity, we combine best practice based on ITIL with Microsoft’s cloud ecosystem. The result is the standard ITSM360 solution.
ITSM360 is not only a product. It is a solution which leverages from the entire Microsoft eco-system which provides noticeable savings and high security and efficiency.
- ITIL based including best practices (fast deploy)
- Based on SharePoint Online (Teams client available on November 2019)
- Interface based on Microsoft Office UI fabrics (means that it looks like other MS apps)
- Configuration options by native SharePoint settings, Microsoft Flow or Designer + 3’rd part tools like Nintex workflow designer or similar
- Reporting and dashboards are powered by Microsoft PowerBI
- Enhanced customization is possible by using Microsoft Graph API or SharePoint REST services
- PowerShell Automation options
- PowerApps for building your own forms and apps
- Chatbots and virtual agents powered by Microsoft Bot Framework
- Your Microsoft 365 security (and authentication) is being applied to ITSM360
Basic features like process support, content/knowledge, search and more is out of the box SharePoint, and makes great value in ITSM context.
Using Microsoft 365 for ITSM means a reduction in data silos. You use the capacity which you already have in your Microsoft subscription, and you can easily integrate data and adopt 3’rd parts app.
ITSM360 comes with ITIL based best-practices. However, SharePoint is a process tool, and you can easily re-design the processes using your favorite process tools for SharePoint – or use SharePoint Designer or Microsoft Flow.
Running ITSM on Microsoft 365 means simplified governance and security.
Data is being stored at a highly compliant Microsoft cloud. You have the full control of your data flow, and your existing security/governance O365 measures can be applied to ITSM360
With ITSM60 you are not alone. ITSM360 is brick in the large Microsoft eco-system, where partners and Microsoft itself contributes with knowledge, capacity and clever new apps/features. This is perhaps the strongest IT eco-system for the time being, and this will also drive value in ITSM context.
ITSM360 can engage other service touchpoints than IT. Examples of business process support to HR, Facility, Engineering and GDPR compliance is some of the other business areas which can be powered by ITSM360.
ITSM360 can be used for small companies, but is also suitable for larger enterprises. This span is possible due to the scalability in the Microsoft cloud system – and the interfacing points which is possible to use in this eco-system.
ITSM360 is offered as a subscription, where each process user needs a subscription – not your end-users.
ITSM360 M365 STANDARD
- ITIL based best practice included
- Self-Service Portal
- Service Request Fulfillment
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Configuration Management & CMDB
- Documentation and Knowledge Management
ITSM360 M365 ADVANCED
M365 Standard +
- Microsoft Teams front end and integration
- Advanced e-mail configuration
- Service Provider Features
- Project Management
ITSM360 M365 ENTERPRISE
M365 Advanced +
- GDPR template – DSAR Management features
- Engineering template & features
- Business version