Run Service Desk Operations in Microsoft Teams
Teams are empowering your Service Desk Team to handle tickets better
Chats, team-based work, and collaboration thrive in Teams.
We have the apps that make your ITSM practices thrive in Microsoft Teams.
Overview of our Microsoft Teams apps for ITSM and GRC :
- Ticket & Service Desk app for Teams
- IT self-service app for Teams
- IT Task app for Teams
- IT Project Management for Teams
- GRC/ITSec app for Teams
ITSM360’s use of Teams features solidifies our position as the go-to ITSM solution provider in today’s Microsoft market.
ITSM360 users can now experience the power
of Teams Chat and Adaptive Ticket Handling
Microsoft Teams chat for ITSM and Service Desk
In today’s fast-paced business environment, efficient communication is essential for any IT service management (ITSM) team to succeed.
Microsoft Teams has been a game-changer for organizations looking to streamline their internal communications, but now with the introduction of Chat in Teams, it’s set to transform the way ITSM teams collaborate and communicate with users outside IT.
Teams Chat features in ITSM360:
- End-user can request a live agent chat from the self-service app
- Move a personal chat from Teams into an IT ticket
- Start a chat from the ticket with the user
- Handle multiple end-users chats simultaneously
- Moving chats from Teams store to SharePoint for everlasting storage – in case you need it
Adaptive Ticket Management in Teams
As companies increasingly rely on technology to support their operations, efficient ITSM processes have become paramount.
Our newly released Adaptive Ticket Management is our way of adding value to Teams and your ITSM processes.
Adaptive Ticket Management fits into the core structure of Microsoft Teams, where you work in Teams with one or many Teams Channels.
Our Adaptive Ticket Management features enable you to collaborate with tickets effectively across teams:
- Create teams and channels that reflect the way you are organized
- Add the Service Desk app to the channels where you need to handle and manage tickets, and configure it to match the exact needs of this team
- The Service Desk app adapts to the people and processes defined in the channel
A practical example of the Adaptive Ticket Handling feature
Consider an onboarding request. It spans over HR, Finance, and IT – where each part needs to fulfill its role.
Nobody wants to see tickets from other teams, and with adaptive features, you can:
- Restricted – see only cases/tickets relevant for the Team/Channel
- Remove ITIL terms and fields from the ticket when opened by non-IT staff
- Add fields to the case that is relevant for a specific team and not for others
In summary, adaptive ticket management in Teams is an excellent tool for IT teams looking to streamline their support processes and collaborate more effectively across departments.
With its customizable workflows, automation features, and integrated collaboration tools, Teams provides a powerful platform for ITSM that can help organizations deliver better service to their end-users while also improving their internal processes.
Microsoft Teams provides a range of features and capabilities that make it suitable for ITSM
Start harnessing native Teams features for your IT ticketing handling
ITSM Automation with Teams
Teams meets regulatory compliance requirements, such as HIPAA, GDPR, and ISO 27001, making it a suitable platform for managing sensitive ITSM data.
Integration with Other Applications
This integration enables IT teams to access and manage ITSM processes from a single platform.
Teams can share files, hold virtual meetings, and exchange messages in real-time, making it easy to manage incidents, problems, and changes.
Security and Compliance
Teams can integrate with bots and other automation tools to perform routine tasks, such as ticket triage and routing, freeing up IT teams to focus on more complex tasks.
Teams is a popular collaboration platform that many employees are already familiar with, making it easier to adopt as an ITSM platform.
Teams provides a familiar and intuitive user experience, which can help increase user adoption and reduce training time.
The platform is designed to allow teams to collaborate and communicate seamlessly across different devices and platforms.
Experience the power of ITSM360 - or just a inspiration talk?
Get answers to all your questions and discover why ITSM360 is the right choice for Microsoft strategy-aligned IT departments.