IT self-service app for Microsoft TEAMS
Increase your user engagement with Teams as the baseline for your IT self-service operations
Game-changing IT self-service
In comparison to all our competitors that also want to sell you ITSM and IT self-service, we have the game-changer app that you need.
We make IT self-service as a native Teams app, giving you the best user engagement and adoption possible.
Where our competitors struggle with various Teams integrations, we have the real thing developed in Teams SPFx and managed via your AD.
Why is Teams the game-changer for IT self-service
We can cut away features and benefits. It is the fundamentals in Teams that make the difference – where the following must be highlighted in particular:
- The normal for information workers is to start Teams as the first or second when you meet at work (Outlook or Teams). And for many, IT has secured that Teams begins automatically!
- After work – many use Teams on smart/mobile devices and have the apps available on this equipment as well
- The Teams UI style
As for Teams UI (made in Microsoft Fluent UI Framework), the design is governed by the best practice from Microsoft. Perhaps, you find a more appealing app design, but your users are used to working inside this framework – and you can skip all design questions and ideas about how to design the self-service offerings.
- See design framework -> click
- Microsoft Fluent UI framework -> click
- Microsoft Teams – Run you ITSM operations in Teams, overview if ITSM360 apps -> click
Teams are addressing the common obstacles in adopting new IT self-service initiatives
Lack of Awareness
Many end-users may not be aware of the existence of an IT self-service portal or the benefits it offers. This can result in low adoption rates, as users may continue to rely on traditional methods of requesting IT support.
Resistance to Change
People are often resistant to change, and may be hesitant to adopt new processes or tools. They may prefer the familiarity of traditional methods of requesting IT support, even if they are less efficient.
Poor User Experience
If the self-service portal is difficult to navigate, or if users do not receive timely and accurate responses to their requests, they may become frustrated and abandon the self-service portal altogether.
Lack of Integration
If the self-service portal is not integrated with other IT systems and tools, such as help desk software or monitoring tools, it may not provide a comprehensive view of the user’s IT environment. This can make it difficult for users to troubleshoot issues and may result in low adoption rates.
Lack of Communication and Training
If the IT team does not effectively communicate the benefits of the self-service portal and provide adequate training on how to use it, users may be hesitant to adopt it.
Experience the power of ITSM360 – or just a inspiration talk?
Book a demo already today
Features ITSM360 self-service app for Teams
This app is integrated as part of our ITSM360 solution. It is deployed directly into Teams and can be accessed by everyone.
- Highly configurable (set your abbreviations, set scope and content + much more)
- It can be placed as a “hotlink” in the left pane or inside a channel
- Straightforward content management by the ITSM360 back-end
- It fits into your AD and permission structure
- Easy to use for everybody
- Works across platforms (mobile in app, browser or Teams client)