Design principle 2
ITSM apps and web parts
We know your team doesn’t have patience, so ITSM360 is packed with powerful web parts
Fueling efficiency into SharePoint
The list structure in SharePoint and connectivity to Teams are great.
Nevertheless, the edit item form in SharePoint is hopeless for business-critical apps and a fast working environment as a Service Desk.
Working with tickets, incidents, and service requests all day long requires an effective user interface.
ITSM360 fuels SharePoint and Teams. ITSM-specific apps, web parts and consoles. As a result, your IT resolver teams – or entire IT departments get:
- User interface defined and managed by Microsoft Fluent UI
- Feature-rich user interface designed to work with IT assets, changes, tickets, and other ITSM practices
- World-class performance
A great example of the ITSM360 app technology is the Ticket App.
The Ticket app connects to the SharePoint site and simultaneously works with multiple SharePoint lists.
Business outcomes and advantages
- Load the app where you want in multiple Teams channels or SharePoint pages
- Allows individual configurations like which process to show/support
- High performance, supports big data – up to 50 million tickets
Form creator web part
Each ITSM process starts with a piece of data – a request, a new asset, or perhaps a change.
For a smooth data harvest, a form designer web part has been added to ITSM360.
You can use the forms before an incident (creation of tickets), or any other main processes.
- No code form builder
- Form content available for the Power Platform
- Run automation from form content